UNITED KINGDOM

Immigrant investor program

The UK is an economic and cultural hub which has one of the best standards of living in the world.

Benefits of the program

  • A diverse and multicultural society
  • A superior standard of education, large number of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions
  • One of the best free medical care services in the world
  • A member of the G8
  • A key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe
  • Excellent financial business center (London)
  • An attractive tax regime for high net worth investors classed as “UK resident, non-domicile”
  • The tarvel mobility and security of a UK passport

 

INVESTMENT PROCESS

Applicants must invest 75% of the specified investment amount of their capital in the UK by way of UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active UK registered companies.The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or depositing the money in a UK-regulated financial institution.As shown below, the higher the investment, the faster the applicant will obtain their stay for settlement (ILR)

Full investment                                                                                       stay for settlement

£1 million                                                                                                                          5 years

£5 million                                                                                                                          3 years

£10 million                                                                                                                        2 years

 

Citizenship requirements

  • You have lived in the UK for 5 or more years
  • You have been absent from the country for no more than 90 days in the 12 months before the application.The total number of days spent outside of the UK for the entire 5-year period should not be more than 450 days.
  • You are of good moral character and are not in breach of any immigration laws
  • You can show a good knowledge of UK life and culture and a basic level of English

Application fees

All fees are subject to change and depend on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process.

(Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.)

Comments are closed.