Located in South Eastern Europe, this culturally-rich island is perfectly placed for working and traveling within and beyond the European Union.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Fast-track procedure allowing for direct path to citizenship within three months;
- No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure (the only requirement is for one visit every 7 years);
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU;
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
- Right to own land in an EU member state;
- Excellent education system with high standard schools and universities, first rate healthcare and low crime rates.
Must hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the price of which must be at least 500,000 Euros plus applicable VAT;
Must choose one of the prescribed investment options.
(For more detailed information contact us.)
Legal fees: 50,000 Euros
Government fees: 15,000-20,000 Euros
Taxes and duties apply.
(All fees are subject to change depending on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process.)
How long is the process?
Month 1: Main applicant (and spouse)
Month 3: Family members